The dark small circles beneath the eyes commonly referred to bags tend to age our appearances more than grey hair and wrinkles. Luckily, they can be removed. This article will focus on the various ways of how to remove bags. Here is how.
1) Get your beauty sleep: Ensure you get enough sleep each day. It is not yet clear why insufficient sleep results to bugs beneath the eyes but lack of enough sleep causes the skin to turn paler hence darkening the skin beneath the eye. It is usually good to wash out all the makeup before retiring to bed. If you do not practice this, when you grow older your eyes may appear much more tired as day's progress. You should have adequate time to sleep (usually 7-9 hours but it varies among people of different ages). Keep off substances such as drugs and alcohol that can greatly affect the quality of you sleep. In addition, vitamins such as the B6 do help in getting sleep.
2) Eat well: A well balanced diet is another way on how to remove bags under eyes. Most cosmetic issues are attributed to deficiency of vitamins. Bags are often associated with deficiency of vitamin k as well as inadequate antioxidants. The bags can also be cause by deficiency of vitamin B12.
3) Relax: By relaxing all sources of anxiety and stress that could be the reason behind sleepless nights will fade away. The skin tends to put into account both physical and emotional ailments, so by relaxing you will be more at ease and less stressed hence the bags will not appear.
1) Use slices of cucumbers. They have been in use for a long time in refreshing the skin neighboring the eye and reduction of puffiness. They provide a fast “pick me up” for puffy and tired eyes. With our eyes closed, cover each eye with a piece of cucumber extending over the area with bags. Perform this daily together while lying down for ten-twenty minutes.
2) Use a potato: Liquidize a raw potato and scoop out the pureed potato and place it on the darkened area with your eyes closed.
3) Frozen spoon: This may sound like a big joke but it actually works. Place a spoon in a freezer for ten-twenty minutes. Remove from the freezer and place on the area with the bags. Hold it until the spoon gets warm.
By performing any of the mentioned practices, you are guaranteed of getting rid of bags under the eyes. To know more about under eye bags please visit: eliteeyecreams.com/how-to-remove-bags-under-eyes