Hands are the parts of body that exhibit your personality. By just looking at a person's hands, you may make an educated guess about his or her age. The lines, wrinkles, flakes, black spots and bruises on your hands won't let you hide your age. Everybody sees and observes his hands many times a day and has an urge to have delicate and attractive hands.
There are different types of hands' problems:
- Dry hands due to winter.
- Appearance of wrinkles due to age.
- Hands of the persons who work in paint and cement factories.
- Hands which use to do job in soil like those of peasants and miners, etc.
Some people may seek the solution in hand creams. Now the question arises, can hand cream keep your hands from aging? A large number of hand creams and lotions may be there in the marketplace. With large productions of hand creams daily, it has become difficult to choose the best and effective one. If you choose the worst, it would lead to sheer waste of money and time; moreover, it will deteriorate the condition of your hands.
If you are looking for the best cream for your hands, it should have the skin friendly ingredients:
- The ingredients which show best miniaturization.
- The AHAs minimize the appearance of wrinkles on your hands. Vitamin A also plays its role for the skin having winkles, removes them and makes it look better.
- Vitamin B, C and E work better for your skin; they are superior in producing more collagen fibers. This collagen will make your skin cells anew and you will see no more the veins and flakes over the back of your hands.
- It must contain antioxidants so that to remove free radicals from the skin and to give it youthful glow. This type of cream is the real one that keeps you away from the aging signs.
- The cream must have the ingredient that protects you from ultra-violet rays of the sun.
- Skin dries, becomes thinner with the passage of time as it loses it fat cushion; thinner skin is more prone to wrinkles and furrows. You may use a cream that has ingredients to plump up your skin; a cream containing shea butter may be used to salve and moisturize the skin.
A cream that you buy specifically for your hands must have been made exclusively for them. The skin at the back of your hands is different from that on the face and other body parts, therefore, the needs of the skin here are also different. A top-notch cream made for hands' skin may be able to:
- Remove spots, dark spots or discoloration. Let your skin groom just like a fresh flower.
- Protect them from damage due to environment.
- Exfoliate the skin by removing flakes and scales and makes it glow.
- Have Avocado extract in it which stimulates collagen and makes your skin firm.
- Have hyaluronic acid which produces more cells and keeps them together by working as glue.
Hand Cream Reviews
Before buying a cream, you may surf the web and look for the reviews of various people who have used it. The cream that you have selected must have good reviews from the people who have already used it. You may write the name of a cream and see what the people are saying about it; if the reviews are more than balanced and show a positive trend, you may go for it, otherwise, you may search another one.
A cream with better reviews may be bought online or from its sales centers. You must consult with your primary doctor or a dermatologist before actually buying it and applying at your hands. He knows better about the side effects of certain chemicals and ingredients on skin; be careful in this respect.