Product & Company Overview:
Boots no 7 product is manufactured by UK Based alliance company Boots. It is a leading Pharmaceutical company; its headquarters is located in Nottingham, England.
Boots is dedicated to developing effective and innovative beauty products for women and men across the globe that delivers results. It is believed to be launched 160 years ago by John Boot, the herbalist, who started his first store in Goose Gate, Nottingham.
Facts to Know:
Year 2009 marks the 160th Anniversary of when John Boot, the herbalist, opened his first store in Goose Gate, Nottingham.
It also claims to be leading international pharmacy-led Health & Beauty Retailer.
How does it work?
Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum:
This product is usually called as wonder serum and few of the testimonials written on the site tells some positive results about the product. It is told that the product is developed in their own product development, testing and evaluation facilities in England involving partnership with Botanical gardens in Kew, London.
With the Tagline: No7 be confident in your beauty, the brand emphasizes more on the fact that all the products manufacture are hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested. Information on the site tells the products are developed using only trusted ingredients.
Boots No 7 Ingredients:
As mentioned above it states all the ingredients used are trusted ingredients, please find list of ingredients below:
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Sorbitan Stearate, , Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide ,Demethicone, Butrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter, Beurre De Karite), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Acid Glycol Ester, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose Cocoate, Methlparaben, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Retinyl Palmitate, Xantham Gum, Ascorbyl Gluoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extratc, BHT, Silica, Propylparaben, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
All the products of boots no 7 reviews are mentioned as clinically proven and developed with in the facilities including headquarters located in England.
Products are proven and tested on males and females not on any animals
Information on the site reveals the products are tested on more than 2, 00000 people having different skin, with different environmental and temperature conditions.
Benefits of Boots No 7:
- It is independently proven to restore skin structure and appearance.
- With regular usage 50% of skin structure can be restored with visibly improving deep lines and wrinkles.
- Doesn't look greasy, can be worn just before applying makeup
- Smells lovely, healthy glow, nice texture, a lot of product in one jar
- With the very first application of cream it boosts the skin radiance.
- After 6 months of usage and application on the skin the overtime elasticity is restored and wrinkles are reduced visibly.
- The appearance of wrinkles and lines on the skin are reduced by 50% for a much younger and gorgeous look after using for 4 weeks.
Draw backs of Boots No 7:
- Some Review on the site states that
- Product will run out quickly
- Cost of the Product is very expensive
- Not many of reviews talks about Immediately Improving skin radiance after first application.
- Usage of the product continually for long term which is little more expensive
How to Use:
Use boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum as part of your daily skincare plan.
Step 1: apply the Protect & Perfect Intense serum in to your face and neck using fingertips after cleansing and toning the serum morning and night.
Step 2: Once the Intense serum is applied follow with boots no7 eye cream and day or night cream.
For more reference you can check on the product review.
Despite above all facts my sincere advice would be to go through various sources of reviews and information which can come in help to choose which needs to be used and which not.